Piggable non-standard paint circulation system – Flexible, modular and efficient.
The different types of paint used in automotive paint finishing have multiplied in recent years. Commercial vehicle manufacturers and plastic paint shops, in particular, use over 100 different types of paint. This huge variety calls for flexible and piggable non-standard paint systems.
The EcoSupply P is a standardized, modular and piggable paint circulation system that is suitable for water and solvent-borne paint. Owing to the increasing diversity of paint on the market, pigging systems are used not only for non-standard and customer-specific paint, but for small batches of paint as well. The EcoSupply P keeps processes efficient and features impressively low paint loss and purging agent consumption, and very short color change times.
- Fully or semi automatic systems
- From 25 liter drums up to 500 liter units
- Only a few Paint Circulation Systems (ring pipe systems) necessary for high runner colors
- Less turn over in Paint Circulation Systems (ring pipe systems)
- No drawing off of low runner colors
- Less paint loss
- Less paint usage
- Less consumption of rinsing medium
- Shortest color change times