Special color paint supply system with pigging technology: Flexible. Modular. Efficient.
The number of colors used in automotive paint finishing and other finishing applications has multiplied in recent years. Utility vehicle manufacturers and plastic paint shops, in particular, use over 100 different colors. The EcoSupply P special color paint supply system is the answer to these challenges: it provides a fast, economical supply of an almost unlimited number of paint colors without leaving any residue. That makes it suitable for not only applying special colors but for small-batch colors, too. It is a standardized, modular paint supply system with pigging technology that is suitable for water- and solvent-borne paint applications. Pig is the term for a fitting body that is made to perfectly fit the inner diameter of the hoses. The pigs push the exact paint quantity calculated for the painting task, plus a small buffer, to the color changer and back to the filling can once painting is finished. This process reduces the conventional circulation pipe systems while also ensuring efficiency. The EcoSupply P also boasts low paint loss, reduced WB purge consumption and extremely short color change times.
- Fully or semi automatic systems
- From 25 liter drums up to 500 liter units
- Only a few Paint Circulation Systems (ring pipe systems) necessary for high runner colors
- Less turn over in Paint Circulation Systems (ring pipe systems)
- No drawing off of low runner colors
- Less paint loss
- Less paint usage
- Less consumption of rinsing medium
- Shortest color change times