The Dürr EcoDose 2K and 3K units are electronic dosing systems suitable for high and low pressure applications.
They can be used in manual and automatic processes. Optimized for quick color changes and easy flushing, they enhance resource utilization and contribute to higher efficiency. Fluids are measured consistently and precisely, even media with different viscosities. Typical fluids handled are 1, 2 or 3K materials, water and solvent based paints, clear coats, top coats and monolayer paints.
- Flow rate measuring by coriolis or gear flowmeter
- Exact volume controlled dosing of both components
- High and constant mixing ratio accuracy
- Monitoring of all dosing functions such as pot life, catalyst ratio and components A & B with dedicated alarm
- Automatic color change controlled by volume
- Independent flushing circuits for both components » No premixing chamber
- Smooth start-up procedure
- Intuitive user interface for quick programming of individual settings
- High process reliability