A growing world population, globalization, and the quest for prosperity in the face of dwindling resources make it more important than ever for us to protect our environment. There is no conflict between economic and environmental considerations in this respect. Only by successfully reducing resource consumption and cutting emissions will companies be able to operate profitably and bring prosperity and economic growth within reach of many people.
Our systems are developed according to the following guidelines:
- Definition of the treatment process
- Reliability studies for the customer
- Trials with pilot plants if necessary
- Development of the system in details
- Construction of systems on skids (with certified materials and workforce) to reduce volume, in compliance with ergonomic principles
- Installation of the system on site with a turnkey offer
- Customer Service
The industrial production processes require primary waters with a high level of purity: demineralized water, extremely pure water.
Waste waters, in order to be returned to the environment, need to comply with strict regulatory parameters.
The lack of water resources (drinkable water, water for irrigation) does not allow people to have an acceptable quality of life in many areas of the world.
For this need Verind checks, in each case, the most adequate treatment solution, in terms of management and investment costs.