Dürr products prove their performance and flexibility in the Test Center Paint Application. Paint booths with robots, measuring robots for wet film thickness measurement, convection air ovens, visual paint appearance inspection and a paint laboratory offer everything for paint application.
At the Test Center Paint Application, four painting booths are available with a total of twelve robots for all application processes and painting systems. Two convection air ovens that can be programmed with various temperature curves provide flexible curing corresponding to requirements. Visual paint appearance inspection can be carried out under defined lighting conditions in a measurement booth. As a matter of course, we use the latest measurement technology for evaluating the series of experiments, and we have a paint lab for microscopic analysis, rheology and paint analysis.
LaboVer, the test center located in Verind, Milano, is suited up with a coveyor, a robot and a 2-axis reciprocator as well as modern painting circulating system and a small oven. These features best fit all general industry customer needings with small/medium sized parts, besides wheels application, thanks to the available Dürr application technology.
- Development and optimization of new and / or existing application procedures
- Investigations on the design of systems (e.g. required number of robots, etc.)
- Implementation of painting tests for establishing parameters prior to delivery of equipment
- Standardization of processes and components
- Validation of new products and painting processes
- Conducting research and development on behalf of clients
- Testing / Certification of air caps and shaping air rings
- Optional: process data acquisition and analysis